Sunday, January 2, 2011

What a Wonderful Time of Year!

It has been a wonderful last few weeks. But it has to end as everyone is heading back to school and work. I was able to take the week off between Christmas and New Years so everyone was home. We had fun filled days, late nights and the best part- sleeping in. David and Lysa have one more day before they head back to Utah and Idaho. Everyone hopes to go rock climbing with David, who brought a few of his supplies, tomorrow. But David D. is feeling a little under the weather so we will see how it goes. Lysa and Dad took a quick trip to VA to Lianne and her new baby boy, George. They see he is a cutie. But what do you expect he is part Rackham. Lysa has also been the reigning queen in most of the games we have played. Tonight is the big show down to see if we can kick her off her high horse.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun and relaxing. We played the new electronic monopoly and that was great. But I never did get anyone to play Settlers with me. So I will have to have my friends the Fitch's over. thanks for the castles and knights. I can't wait to play it.
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete