Friday, October 9, 2009

Found a Job

Hello everyone, I am so excited. I found a job that is exactly what I was looking for. It is a small non profit group called Family Care Connections. They are a Christan group that providing therapy 15 minutes from my house. They are great group of therapist. The CEO is a Baptist pastor and is also an LMFT so he and I have the same views on things. I start with my first clients next week. I will continue to work with the Bishops in my stake but felt like I needed to find more clients. .Needless to say this just fell into my lap. It was an answer to prayers on both ends.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!! What a great blessing!!! You'll be great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful blessing! :) I'm so happy for you! I know you'll help a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete